What to wear
1. T-shirt or any comfortable and breathable clothing.
2. Long pants, Jeans or Bermuda.
3. Sport shoes or Sneakers ONLY. Slippers or Beach Thong is not appropriate. No high heels for women.
What to bring
1. Please bring extra clothing and towel is highly recommended. Toilets with shower facilities available at base.
2. Insect repellent, sun block, camera, light snack and cap.
Advisable to meet and park at Zoo Negara parking. If you come with group you will need to carpool due to limited parking at ATV Adventure Park.
Rules and Regulations.
1. Only 16 years and above is permitted to ride the ATV.
2. Participants will be required to sign a Liability Release Form before riding.
3. Strictly no passengers on ATV. However, In unavoidable circumstances ( case-to-case basis), rider will ride under the supervision of the experienced guide/instructors.
4. Never ride the ATV under the influence of alcohols, drugs or other medication that impairs judgement or coordinations. Doing so can result in serious injury.
5. No excessive speeds while riding.
6. Always wear the helmets provided by Operator during rides.
7. Respect other riders and the environment. You will be held responsible for damages to the ATV due the rider’s carelessness and recklessness or violation of the rules and regulations.
8. No riding in unapproved area– designated area and trails provided by the Operator only.
9. The Operator reserve the right to withdraw, stop or refuse any rider who do not comply to the rules and regulations. In such circumstances, there shall be no refund for the hiring charges.
10. Transportation is not provided. Big coach/bus could not access the road to our location.