Selangor river is the most popular river for recreational white water rafting since long ago and is also known as Kuala Kubu Bharu. Located about 1 hour drive from Kuala Lumpur, this location continues to provide outdoor extreme activity until the present day. Dont worry if you a first timer, it is suitable for beginners too since you are accompanied by two guides. Book your group activity now with your friend today.
- Take road to North South Expressway or take PLUS Highway exist at Rawang toll.
Terms and conditions
- Minimum 2 pax for this tour.
- Deposit RM60 per pax.
Balance of payment to be made 1 week before actual trip date.
- Please bring extra cloths, towel, dry bag, sunblock, insect repellent and outdoor camera.
- Advisable to wear short, long pants, tights, t-shirt, sandal and water shoes.
- Children below 12 are not permitted.
- Do not wear denims or jeans on this activities.
1. What is grade level III-IV?
– Level III is Moderately difficult. Numerous high and irregular waves and level IV is Difficult with long and powerful rapids and standing waves.
2. Is there any weight requirement needed to join this activity?
– With a minimum weight of 40kg for rafting and the maximum weight is 120kg and the person must be able to fit in our gear and safety equipment.
3. What about health requirement for this activity?
– We cannot take you rafting if you are pregnant. Those with heart condition or taking heart medication are also unable to participate.
4. Can I bring a camera during this activity?
– Yes you can bring your own camera such as GoPro during activities but if a personal property loss or damaged we will not be held accountable from any liability.
5. Do we need to have experience in water rafting before participate?
– No Previous rafting experience is required however those participating in white water rafting must at least be able to swim.