This is a grade II-III white water rafting creek which is excellent for novice experience rafters. The rafting journey covers a distance of approximately 4.5km through lush tropical landscapes dotted with Orang Asli villagers along the way with plenty of rapids to challenge the rafters. Only an hour and 30 minutes from Kuala Lumpur, this is excellent choice for those on a budget.
Take North South Express Highway exit at Sungkai toll (Exit 128) which is about 1 hour 40 mins from Kuala Lumpur or 45 mins from Ipoh.
Terms and conditions
- Minimum 4 pax for this tour.
- Deposit RM60 per pax.
- Balance of payment to be made 1 week before actual trip date.
- Please bring extra cloths, towel, dry bag, sunblock, insect repellent and other personal belongings.
- Advisable to wear short, long pants, tights, t-shirt, sandal and water shoes.
- Age below 12 are not permitted.
1. What is grade level II-III?
– Level II is Medium quick water: Rapid with regular waves. And level III is Moderately difficult. Numerous high and irregular waves.
2. Is there any weight requirement needed to join this activity?
– With a minimum weight of 40kg for rafting and the maximum weight is 120kg and the person must be able to fit in our gear and safety equipment.
3. What about health requirement for this activity?
– We cannot take you rafting if you are pregnant. Those with heart condition or taking heart medication are also unable to participate.
4. Can I bring a camera during this activity?
– Yes you can bring your own camera such as GoPro during activities but if a personal property loss or damaged we will not be held accountable from any liability.
5. Do we need to have experience in water rafting before participate?
– No Previous rafting experience is required however those participating in white water rafting must at least be able to swim.