Slim River rapids are usually ends in a shallow pool. The length for Slim River is approximately 6km with rapids grade 3 to grade 4. The river is rocky with numerous narrow channels, water can be clear but turns slightly murky if it rains. Located 1 hours 30 minutes from Kuala Lumpur. Along the way up to the starting point, you can relax your mind with the beautiful surrounding hills and experience the environment of an aboriginal village.
- Take North South Expressway heading North towards Ipoh and exit at Tanjung Malim toll (Exit 121). Approximately 1 hour from Kuala Lumpur.
Terms and conditions
- Minimum 2 pax for this tour.
- Deposit RM60 per pax.
Balance of payment to be made 1 week before actual trip date.
- Please bring extra cloths, towel, dry bag, sunblock, insect repellent and outdoor camera.
- Advisable to wear short, long pants, tights, t-shirt, sandal and water shoes.
- Children below 12 are not permitted
1. What is grade level III-IV?
– Level III is Moderately difficult. Numerous high and irregular waves. And level IV is Difficult with long and powerful rapids and standing waves.
2. Is there any weight requirement needed to join this activity?
– With a minimum weight of 40kg for rafting and the maximum weight is 120kg and the person must be able to fit in our gear and safety equipment.
3. What about health requirement for this activity?
– We cannot take you rafting if you are pregnant. Those with heart condition or taking heart medication are also unable to participate.
4. Can I bring a camera during this activity?
– Yes you can bring your own camera such as GoPro during activities but if a personal property loss or damaged we will not be held accountable from any liability.
5. Do we need to have experience in water rafting before participate?
– No Previous rafting experience is required however those participating in white water rafting must at least be able to swim.