If you want to add a little bit of flavour to your adventure itinerary, this White Water Rafting in Kampar River is one you should join. This activity will allow you to conquer 7km of Kampar River filled with exciting twists, turns, and some raging rapids too. Prepare to paddle with all your might and even get thrown into water. From the excitement of tackling large rapids to enjoy the serene beauty of lush rainforest.
Take the road to North South Expressway and exit to toll Gopeng Plaza (Exit 135).
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum 4 pax for this tour.
- Deposit RM60 per pax.
- Balance of payment to be made 1 week before actual trip date.
- Please bring extra clothes, towel, dry bag, sunblock, insect repellent and outdoor camera.
- Advisable to wear shorts, long pants, tights, t-shirt, sandals and water shoes.
- Children below 12 are not permitted.
1. What is grade level I-III?
– Level I is Easy and Smooth water, level II Medium quick water: Rapid with regular waves. And level III is Moderately difficult. Numerous high and irregular waves.
2. Is there any weight requirement needed to join this activity?
– With a minimum weight of 40kg for rafting and the maximum weight is 120kg and the person must be able to fit in our gear and safety equipment.
3. What about health requirement for this activity?
– We cannot take you rafting if you are pregnant. Those with heart condition or taking heart medication are also unable to participate.
4. Can I bring a camera during this activity?
– Yes you can bring your own camera such as GoPro during activities but if a personal property lost or damaged we will not be held accountable from any liability.
5. Do we need to have experience in water rafting before participate?
– No Previous rafting experience is required however those participating in white water rafting must at least be able to swim.