Acting as a barrier against ocean currents and waves, the mangrove along Sepang Besar River provide a serene playground for kayakers. Navigate easily accessible channels to enjoy the remarkable habitat for the rare wildlife with your guide.
- Children aged 2-12 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Jeti Pak Din
Prohibitions & Limitations
- Due to Nature of this activity it is not recommended for persons with impaired physical mobility or those in wheelchairs.
- This activity is not recommended for those who with medical conditions (high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc), pregnant women or seniors.
Term & Conditions
- A Min 6 pax for WEEKDAYS booking, if less than 6 pax message to check possibilities to depart.
- No minimum pax for WEEKEND & PUBLIC HOLIDAY
9.00am- Safety Briefing, Basic Kayak Lesson
9.30am- Mangrove Tour
12.00pm- Lunch @ Beach
12.30pm- Kayak Back to Jetty
1.00pm- End of Program
Upon successful booking you will receive confirmation booking via email. If you don’t receive a day before your trip. Please create support ticket and we will assist you.