Frequently Asked Question
1. Is this class for advance learner or newbie totally ZERO?
– This class is for those who are ZERO. Teaching starts from water confidence. If you need to learn advance skills do let us know.
2. What if I miss my class? Do I get replacement?
– No replacement provided if you miss the class. If class unable to resume due to weather/location – class will be carry forward to next week.
3. Is the class time and date fix?
YES! Unless theres situation with venue and coach – Admin will update.
4. Do you have private class?
YES ! Available
6.Pool ni private or shared?
– Its a residence pool shared with all
7. Can you teach us in our own swimming pool?
– YES ! We can assign instructor to teach at your place but there will be additional cost incured.
8. How many pax per group per instructor?
– 6 persons per group for 1 instructor
10. How long does it take an individual to be able to swim?
– This is subjective. It depends on various factors such as commitment, training duration, individual capabilty and many more. However base on average individual will able to swim a single stroke withing 8-12 weeks of learning.
Registration Fees / Once in a Lifetime RM40 Only
- Small Children Group (SCG) – RM 180/person
- Adult Group (AG) – RM 180/person
- Family Group (FAM) – RM 600 for whole family (3- 5 pax per group)
- Private 1-1 (P1) – RM480 per month (1 to 1)
- Private 2-1(P2) – RM550/per person per month (2 to 1)
There are no reviews yet.