Frequently Asked Question
1. Is this class for advance learner or newbie totally ZERO?
– This class is for those who are ZERO. Teaching starts from water confidence. If you need to learn advance skills do let us know.
2. What if I miss my class? Do I get replacement?
-1 Replacement provided for the next best slot (given slot date and time) and must complete within same or the next month.
3. Is the class time and date fix?
YES! Unless theres situation with venue and coach – Admin will update.
4. Do you have private class?
YES ! Available.
6.Pool ni private or shared?
– It is a private swimming pool in private residence. Only us no other operator.
7. What other facilities are available around the swimming pool?
– Surau, playground, outdoor shower, scuba diving gear.
8. Can you teach us in our own swimming pool?
9. How long does it take an individual to be able to swim?
– This is subjective. It depends on various factors such as commitment, training duration, individual capabilty and many more. However base on average individual will able to swim a single stroke withing 8-12 weeks of learning.
Registration Fees / Once in a Lifetime RM40 Only
- Small Children Group (SCG) – RM 160/person
- Adult Group (AG) – RM 160/person
- Family Group (FAM) – RM 600 for whole family (3- 5 pax per group)
- Private 1-1 (P1) – RM480 per month (1 to 1)
- Private 2-1(P2) – RM520 per month (2 to 1)